ATFOG, in its role as an Organisation Incubator, is home to many varied organisations, active or in the process of being active. This includes professional associations, special interest groups, educational organisations, research institutes and other groups. Our organisations also follow a particular framework (the EAR Framework) and philosophy, as well as use a centralised Organisation Management System, leveraging technology.
Presently, ATFOG’s incubatees include the following:
- Biological, Medical and Public Health Research Institute (BMPHRI)
- High Performance Computing Research Institute (HPCRI)
- Institute for International Development (IID)
- Institute for the Applied Sciences (IAS)
- Research on Research Institute (RRI)
The following incubatees are currently on hiatus: